Your comfort systems cannot run indefinitely without intervention. In fact, they rely on a detailed balance of efficiency and proper maintenance. Whether you are having difficulty heating or cooling your home, the problem may not be the system; it may be lack of maintenance. You can protect your home’s comfort levels as well as your overall comfort system investment just by performing comprehensive maintenance checks.
Why Preventative Maintenance is Important
You should never wait for your system to stop working before you decide to call in the professionals. Certified technicians can perform periodic maintenance (also known as tune-ups) on your heating and cooling equipment. Just like your car, your HVAC systems need maintenance to perform at their best. The technicians at Bi-County Fuels can help restore your air conditioner, boiler and furnace to peak operating condition with our periodic maintenance checks. Just some benefits of doing so include:
- More Energy Efficiency and Overall Operations – A system that is well-tuned and maintained will use less energy to achieve the same level of comfort inside. It will also produce cleaner heat and cooled air, which means fewer emissions.
- No More Wasted Money – Energy costs are continuing to rise, and if your system is operating inefficiently, you could be paying more than necessary. With proper tuning, you can reduce the amount of energy your system requires to heat or cool, which saves you money year-round.
- Less Repairs – A unit that is not well-cared for will breakdown and it is hard to predict when. If it does, you could end up spending more in repair costs than if you had regularly maintained your unit.
- Improved Reliability – When a skilled technician maintains your equipment, they can spot any potential issues that would cause system failures later on. They can replace these parts as part of the service contract and ensure a trouble-free heating or cooling season.
- Warranty – Most manufacturer warranties require professional, routine maintenance. When you fail to perform this requested maintenance, you could void your warranty, which means you will be responsible for covering repair costs.
Bi-County Fuels Offers a Large Variety of Service Plans
At Bi-County Fuels Inc, we have three levels of service maintenance contracts to choose from that include annual heating tune-ups, safety checks, comprehensive services and even parts. Depending on the plan you select, you could enjoy worry-free, affordable maintenance and repairs year-round.
Learn more about our Maintenance Service Plans or contact Bi-County Fuels online or by calling 215-822-0515.