A Message to Our Friends & Neighbors
We hope this letter finds you and your loved ones well. We are reaching out to our customers to let you know we are thinking about you and are anxious for a time when we can return to business as usual.
To those of you who are medical professionals and first responders, our mail carriers, delivery personnel, and essential retailers, THANK YOU. We are grateful for everything that you do.
As we adjust to life during the COVID-19 pandemic, our team remains dedicated to your home comfort and providing prompt reliable service. The health and safety of our family, and yours is our top priority. We are committed to doing our part to slow the spread of this virus by offering emergency service calls and installations at this time. We are rescheduling new equipment installations for later this spring and summer.
Here’s what else we are doing to keep you safe:
- We’re practicing social-distance in the workplace. Office staff is working from home as much as possible, and service technicians are dispatched from their homes and working in designated teams if necessary.
- We are offering phone or video call estimates.
- Service technicians have all the necessary personal protection equipment. We are wearing new gloves at every service call, washing hands, and using hand sanitizer.
- Employees will stay at home if they feel sick or if anyone in their family feels sick.
Here is how you can help keep us safe:
- Let us know if you are sick or have been caring for someone who is ill. We can reschedule your service.
- Please give service technicians at least 6 feet of space at all times, or stay in another room.
- Please allow service technicians to enter through your basement or garage door if possible.
If you are experiencing financial hardship, please reach out to us. We will work with you to find reduced or delayed payment options. These past several weeks have been a challenge for everyone in our community, and the coming months will be as well. Rest assured that Bi County will be here, and we will persevere together.
Be Safe & Stay Well,
Bill Evans and Hannah Evans