Add Freon Or Convert to Puron?
Your HVAC Team Explains Why A New AC System is Recommended
If you have Air Conditioner trouble that involves a Freon (R-22) leak, topping it up is a temporary and costly solution. Once a standard refrigerant for air conditioners, it is now being phased out due to environmental concerns. With manufacturing being reduced, prices of Freon have also skyrocketed. Our HVAC specialists at Bi-County Inc. explain the benefits of converting to a cooling unit using Puron (R410A) as soon as possible…
Advantages of Switching to a Puron Air Conditioner System
- Environmentally Friendly: Puron has the EPA’s stamp of approval. Unlike Freon, it is not made from chlorine and its by-products do not harm the environment.
- Improved Air Quality: Being non-toxic and non-flammable, it promotes cleaner outdoor and indoor air.
- Quiet Operation: Many air conditioners and heat pumps using R410A are so quiet that you can barely tell they are running.
- More Affordable: Reduction in Freon manufacturing until it is completely phased out in 2022 has raised prices. Puron, on the other hand, is more easily available as well as affordably priced.
- Energy Efficient: Since it operates at a higher pressure that other refrigerants, it cools more quickly, thus reducing the amount of energy used and the figure on your utility bills.
- Reduced Operational Costs: We all know that older and outdated equipment is more expensive to service and repair. An added advantage of new units with non-corrosive Puron is that their tubing and casing is likely to last longer.
- More Reliable: High-efficiency ACs with Puron have proven to be the most reliable cooling solutions available in the market today.
You can count on the team at Bi-County Inc. to upgrade the AC in your home. We offer a range of cooling solutions and expert guidance to help you make the right selection. Skilled installation by our certified technicians ensures optimal comfort and energy savings.
Take advantage of our preventative and seasonal maintenance service programs to avoid costly breakdowns and keep your HVAC system running at peak performance throughout the year. Click to request an estimate online or call us at 215-822-0515 for your AC installation appointment today!