Does My AC Need An Annual Tune Up?
Your HVAC Team In Chalfont, PA Explains The Benefits
An annual AC tune-up early in the season will ensure your cooling system runs efficiently through the hot summer months. Regular AC maintenance can prevent sudden breakdowns, keep your energy bills low and help maximize air conditioner service life.
There are Multiple Advantages to an Annual AC Tune-Up:
- Avoid Costly Breakdowns: From loose connections to a worn-out capacitor, clogged drain hose and dirty filters—your hardworking air conditioner needs some TLC from an HVAC professional at least once a year. The last thing you need is for it to breakdown during the peak of summer when you need it most.
- Improve Indoor Comfort: Your air conditioner lowers temperatures as well as humidity to keep you comfortable. Cleaning it regularly and performing necessary tweaks and repairs on time protects air quality and your health.
- Minimize Expensive Repairs: Neglect will result in small issues turning into major repairs, or even early replacement. During AC equipment tune-ups, we check for potential problems to help you avoid large repair bills.
- Lower Energy Bills: Regular AC maintenance keeps your cooling system at peak efficiency. This means comfortable temperatures and lower energy bills. A neglected air conditioner can develop a multitude of problems that make it work harder and consume more energy unnecessarily.
- Extend AC Lifespan: All mechanical equipment requires regular attention. You maintain your car, so why not your air conditioner? Giving your AC system an annual tune-up keeps it dependable and strong. It also increases the chances of making it last for the full intended life span.
One call to Bi-County Inc can help keep your AC at peak performance throughout the summer. Our certified technicians are qualified to help you improve air conditioning efficiency and reduce repair expenses. We can also help you select and install energy-efficient replacement equipment when your cooling unit has reached the end of its life.