Nest Thermostat Control Products
It’s easy to save energy and stay comfortable. The Nest Thermostat E turns itself down when you’re away. You can control it from anywhere. And its frosted display is beautifully designed to blend right in. The Nest Thermostat E’s energy-saving features have saved people an average of 10% to 12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills. Based on typical energy costs, that’s an estimated average savings of $131 to $145 a year.
- Turn it up or down from anywhere. With the Nest app, change the temperature from the beach, the office or your bed.
- Remote control. From your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Check your Energy History. See how much you save. And see how to save more.
- Know if there’s a problem. Nest can tell you about your furnace, filters and more.
- Family Accounts. Everyone at home can use the Nest app.
Ecobee Thermostat Control Products
ecobee4 is the new voice-enabled smart thermostat with Room Sensor™. Ask to adjust the temperature, read the news, and more…
- Room Sensor™ helps manage hot or cold spots in your home, delivering comfort in the rooms that matter most.
- Comes with built-in Amazon Alexa so you can ask your ecobee to adjust the temperature, read the news, set a timer, and more.
- Far-field voice technology means your ecobee4 can hear you from across the room.
- Easily adjust temperature and comfort settings from your Android and iOS devices.
- Save an average of 23% annually on your heating and cooling costs.
- Ensures you’re comfortable by using thousands of data points to adjust your home to the right temperature.
- Get free monthly reports on how much energy you’ve saved and tips on how you can save even more.
- Hardwired for reliability means ecobee doesn’t steal power from equipment to charge itself
- Connects with your accessories to easily manage your humidifiers, dehumidifiers, and ventilators.
Honeywell Lyric Thermostat Control Product
- The Lyric is fully compatible with Apple HomeKit, Samsung SmartThings, and other ecosystems.
- Automatically activates when you are near by utilizing your smartphone’s location. This assures maximum comfort for your arrival.
- Geofencing automatically regulates temperature when you’re away.
- Fine Tune measures levels of indoor humidity and temperature that allows for increased comfort.
- Smart Cues will keep you informed of when a filter needs replacing and if and when service is required.
- Shortcuts and Event Based Scheduling allow for additional customization options.
- Can be accessed and is compatible with numerous smartphones and tablets.
- View upcoming shifts in weather patterns through your thermostat.
- Motion-Sensing Display lights up on your approach.
- A decorative back plate and simplified touchscreen interface that utilizes User-Friendly iconography.
Honeywell PRO 4000 5-2 Day Programmable Thermostat
Simple by design. Quality by reputation. You can set one program for weekdays and another for weekends to save on energy costs and maintain comfort. Other features are designed for you, such as the easy-to-read digital display and a special slide switch for selecting heat, cool or operating the fan. Even the instructions for using the thermostat are built in, so they’re easily accessible.
- Weekday & Weekend Programming
- Digital Display Options
- Built-in Instructions
- Five-Year Warranty
Honeywell Outdoor Reset Controls
Designed to handle heating needs under the coldest possible outdoor conditions, during milder temperatures – 80% of the season – most boilers will still operate at full capacity, wasting energy and money!
Outdoor Reset Controls help save energy by operating a boiler at the most efficient setpoint based on outdoor temperature. As the outdoor temperature changes, the control adjusts the boiler to the optimum temperature that will ensure that you stay comfortable. Advanced reset controls also monitor indoor temperature when adjusting the boiler, to account for fluctuations within the home resulting in:
- Heating costs reduced by up to 15%
- Improved indoor comfort with fewer temperature fluctuations
- Reduced standby losses from the boiler and stack losses from the exhaust flue
- Reduced equipment cycling for longer life and more continuous, comfortable space heating
Taco Comfort Solutions - Zone Control Family
Whether you’re looking for switching relays, zone valve controls, priority zoning circulators, or fan controls, Taco has everything you need. Together with Taco zone valves, thermostats, family of circulators and a host of add-on controls, Bi-County offers the highest quality and broadest selection of zoning products.